Friday, May 13, 2016

"Been Gone For A While"

Wow... here it is May 13, 2016 and it's been awhile since I have been on here full time. Guess it's time to get back to writing! So much has happened that I couldn't even began to tell it all so I won't even try. If I did...you would be here for days reading. LOL
David and I have been pursuing our ministry. We moved to Alabama in 2014 and lived there for 1 1/2 years then moved back to NC and have been here 7 months ..... AND NOW we are moving back to AL in about a month to finish up our ministry classes. Talk about a whirlwind :) But in the ministry, you never know where God will lead you.
I pray God has blessed everyone. I know He has us. There have been struggles off and on, but without the test there would be no testimony. In each and every trial David and I have faced, I have been able to witness God's hand in everything. We learn from our battles and we grow more in God because it makes us stronger in Him. I'm thankful for that. If you're facing a battle and you don't understand why, let me encourage you today trust God, seek Him, read His Word and draw encouragement and direction from it. Even if we don't understand why we are going through something, just remember, God knows what He's doing and He knows what you need today. Trust Him...
 ~~~~~~~~ Keep smiling ~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment