Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Too Much Trash......

Today, David and I were driving down the road, and it seemed everywhere we looked, there was trash thrown out on the sides of the road, in the middle of the road, and some that had gotten blown by the wind over in people's yards.  David made the comment that he was so tired of seeing trash on the roads. When he said that, I began to think about it, and how maybe God views it. I began to share with him my thoughts......
Do you ever wonder how it makes God feel to see people throw their trash out on the earth He created?  God created this earth. He put beauty all around us. The leaves are turning, the colors are glorious, fall of the year.....God is a wonderful artist and creates the most beautiful pictures! And I almost can see Him as He looks down at mankind and watches how they just throw their trash out....going down the road, walking along the road, maybe sitting in their own yard...  What are they thinking? The reason people throw it out of their cars is because they don't want trash in their cars. Well what makes them think God wants it thrown out on His earth? What makes them think we want it lying all along the sides of the road?  I don't understand it.  As I thought about this, I was also reminded how some people trash up their lives with things.  God created us...in His own image...and yet people fill their lives with all kinds of trash.  From the trash that's watched on tv...the words that come out of people's mouths....the thoughts that people entertain in their minds....the way some people choose to live......I know it has to grieve the Lord.....
God loves us, and He wants our lives to be clean. He wants us to have respect for ourselves, for others, and for this earth He created. I believe it's important to God that we do our part in taking care of what He has given us. He has created a beautiful world for us to live in...should we disrespect Him by throwing our trash out on the roads, or in people's yards? Instead, put a little trash bag in your car, put your trash there, then empty it when you get home. How hard is that?
I don't know about you, but I don't care to drive down the highway and see trash on the sides of the road.   As far as the trash in our lives,  we can get rid of that and keep it out by praying, reading God's word, asking ourselves....is God pleased with my life and how I conduct it?  I don't want any trash in my life....instead I want a clean life, a clean enviroment, a life pleasing to God.
Let's not trash up God's world....and let's keep our our lives free of trash.....
Clean is always better ......for all of us.....                   

2 comments:

  1. great message! wonderfully written:)
    .i think people in the western countries like yours are much aware of this......
    p.s thankyou so much for your comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much to think about, "let's keep our our lives free of trash".

    ReplyDelete