Friday, September 23, 2011

A New Season....A New Direction

Today is the first day of Autumn....a new season!  Leaves are changing colors, the weather is getting cooler, different sounds in the air, the deer are moving a little more, a new season with changes heading our way.  Soon we'll get out our jackets, feel a chill in the air.......change.....

For the past few months, I have struggled with some things in my life, decisions I needed to make, I felt like God was wanting to lead me in a new direction, and I was at a standstill, wandering around in circles.....  So I began to pray, and I mean seriously pray and seek God for direction, answers, and strength and wisdom to make those changes.  So God has been talking to me, and has truely turned my direction around in a lot of ways!  A new season....a change.... I'm looking forward to it, and I'm excited about it!

Just as God has given different seasons for our world, and they all have a purpose, He gives us new seasons, changes in our lives.  I had to grow, and learn, and listen.  I had to make mistakes and learn from them. And I will still make mistakes. Life is always a growing and learning experience. And I believe we all have different purposes in our lives that God wants to use. We are not all the same.  God uses us in different ways, and leads us in different directions, but it's all good...as long as we stay in His will and seek His guidance.  I have been at a loss the past few months as to what God wanted for my life, and what He wanted me to do as far as which way He was leading me. Today is a new day....a new season for my life.....changes ahead.....a new direction, and I intend to follow what He has shown me.

If you are seeking for your purpose, wondering what you are suppose to do, not sure which direction to take,  the first thing you have to do is began seeking God, praying for direction, read the Word, look at yourself, the talents God has given you that maybe you've kept hidden for fear of being ridiculed or made fun of.  Well, let me just tell you, there are people in this world that are always going to say hurtful things to you and about you, they will make fun of you at times, and even belittle you, but it's only because they are either jealous, or  they just enjoy hurting others, or they like to feel superior to you, or they are just plain ignorant.....but you cannot let that stop you from what you feel in your heart that God wants you to do, or what your dreams are to do.  You have to love God most of all, then love yourself, don't put yourself down, don't doubt yourself, be willing for change, don't be afraid of conflict or standing up for yourself, and BE WHO YOU ARE!  You are your own person.  You are not anyone else but YOU!  As long as you are not afraid to try, as long as you truely want God to lead you, and you are willing to go in whatever direction God wants to take you, then give it all you've got.........and do your best. You will be surprised where God will take you!  Do you feel God leading you some way other than what you are going?  Don't be afraid....pray about it....God will never lead you anywhere that He don't want you to be.  He's always with you as long as you don't walk away from Him.

I'm excited about this new journey!  And I'm finally ready!  A new season....may get a little chilly, may hear different sounds,.......but I feel like it's going to be refreshing!
                                           Keep Smiling........

No comments:

Post a Comment