Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Facing The Enemy.....

Saturday night, David had already gone to sleep, and I was sitting in the bed reading my Bible. After I read, I laid my head back and dozed off. When I did, I seen a vision and there was this huge snake raised up, and it was looking at me...eye to eye. Suddenly, I woke up and I began to rebuke Satan and told him to leave. Shortly after, David got sick and I assumed this was the battle of the snake.... Well, it wasn't........
......Today, I have come face to face with this snake...the enemy. God showed me today that this is a huge battle I am facing with the enemy.... I called my Dad, and shared what was going on. He called me back and said as he was praying, God put it before him... "Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord"....
God spoke to me in another way this morning also, and at the time, I had no idea what I was about to face. On my phone, I have it set up where every day, I receive a scripture from K-Love Christian station. This morning, my scripture was from Exodus 14:14 (NLT) "The Lord Himself will fight for you. Just stay calm."
God is Almighty....all powerful.....all knowing....He never changes...Nothing is too big, Nothing is too small for Him.....He knows how to work it out, when to work it out, and what it takes to work it out.....I TRUST YOU LORD! I BELONG TO YOU LORD!
.......Don't know what you're facing out there today, but God does......Don't face it alone....You know who you are...God told me to tell you......You don't have to face it alone.......
................I covet your prayers....... ~Renee
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment